Make an Appointment: [email protected] | 408-390-3680

  • banner image

    For Therapists

    Therapy for the Therapist

    Yes, I do provide therapy for other therapists. In addition to all the things therapy can usually cover, when working with other therapists we sometimes discuss countertransference concerns, compassion fatigue, and any other personal concerns that affect your ability to stay healthy while providing therapy to clients. Use the Schedule button to set up your free consultation to see if we’re a good fit!


    I offer consultation in my areas of expertise including: trauma and dissociation; work with sexual and gender minorities; work with children and teens; law and ethics. Contact me for an appointment.


    I am available to supervise on a third-party contract or as a contractor or employer of an agency. (I am not currently hiring supervisees in private practice, however.) I am an AAMFT Approved Supervisor, and this means that I can supervise students in COAMFTE-accredited programs or to count licensing hours in states which require that the supervisor be accredited by AAMFT.

    Consultation and Mentoring for Supervisors

    I provide consultation and mentoring for both new and experienced supervisors. I can mentor you for either the CAMFT Certified Supervisor or AAMFT Approved Supervisor credential.

    Photo credit: Lindley Ashline

    Advanced Supervisor Credentials I Hold

    AAMFT Approved Supervisor

    AAMFT Approved Supervisor

    AAMFT Approved Supervisors have a  minimum of 30 hours of supervision training and have been mentored by an Approved Supervisor for at least 18 months. Before being able to mentor other supervisors, an AAMFT Approved Supervisor must provide a minimum of 300 hours of supervision. This credential is valid throughout the U.S. and Canada.

    CAMFT Certified Supervisor

    CAMFT Certified Supervisor

    CAMFT Certified Supervisors have supervision training that exceeds California's minimum standard and have been mentored by an advanced supervisor for at least one year. This credential is valid throughout California.