Rates & Insurance
- $225 for the first (intake) session
- $200 per individual session
- $250 per family therapy session
Sessions last 45-50 minutes. Rates are pro-rated for shorter or longer sessions.
I offer a free initial consultation to see if we’re a good fit for therapy. This is a phone call or video call that lasts 15-20 minutes. I ask you to tell me a little about what’s bringing you or your family to therapy, and then I’ll discuss what I can offer and we’ll decide whether we want to go forward.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Am I covered for seeing an out-of-network mental health provider?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept checks and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I request clients keep a credit card on file, which will be billed on the day of your session. If you want to pay by a different method, you can tell me at your session.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session. When you cancel a session, I request that you reschedule it within a 2-week period. This enables you to make consistent progress in therapy.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!